Depositing into your Diamond Card
Easy and convenient ways to keep your Diamond Card topped up.
Cash may be deposited into your Diamond Card at any Standard Bank Branch. Your 16 digit card number must be used as the payment reference as shown below.
Note: Cash deposits may take 48h hours to reflect.
How to make an electronic funds deposit/(eft) deposit if you bank with
- GO TO TRANSACT
- GO TO ADD BENEFICIARY/ONCE OFF PAYMENT
- CLICK ON “SEARCH FOR LISTED BENEFICIARY”
- TYPE IN “DIAMOND CLIENT ACCOUNT”
- SELECT “DIAMOND CLIENT ACCOUNT”
- INSERT YOUR 16 DIGIT CARD NUMBER UNDER THE BENEFICIARY REFERENCE FIELD
- INSERT THE AMOUNT
- CLICK CONFIRM TO MAKE THE DEPOSIT/TRANSFER
***Please deselect the Payment Notification Field if you do not require a Proof of Payment to be sent to you****
How to Deposit at a
STANDARD BANK ATM
- Click on beneficiaries
- Type in “Diamond Client”
- The Account will show up automatically
- Select Diamond Client Account
- Insert Amount to deposit
- Insert Your Card Number as the reference numbers (Very Important)
How to make an electronic funds deposit from another bank e.g ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Capitec:
TRANSFER WITH EFT
You, your employer or client can transfer funds into your account using electronic funds transfers (EFT).
The 16 digit card number must be used as the payment reference for EFTs.
Note: EFTs may take 48h hours to reflect.
Account Name: Diamond Client Account
Account Type: Transmission / Cheque Account
Bank: Standard Bank
Account Number: 012 013 579
Branch Code: 012 645